Have the drive?
PARS is looking for qualified independent contractors to move customers’ late-model vehicles from point to point throughout the country, potentially executing services (e.g. car wash, oil change) en route, while ensuring the utmost professionalism and superior levels of customer service.
In order to drive for PARS you must possess a clean driving record and criminal history. No one with any of the following occurrences within the past five years will be considered.
- More than two (2) at fault accidents
- More than three (3) moving violations
- A combination of one (1) at fault accident and three (3) moving violations
- More than two (2) moving violations in the latest 12 month period
- Any conviction of a major violation, including but not limited to:
- DWI, DUI, Drug Related violation
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
- Felony for any reason at any time since birth
- Hit and Run
- Reckless Driving
- Driving while license suspended or revoked (exceptions must be approved by PARS HQ)
- Fleeing or attempting to elude police officer
- Speeding more than 30 miles per hour over the posted limit
If you qualify to drive for us, please click Accept below and complete a short questionnaire.